Well, not a complete, or drastic, change of face really... Today was a big day for me though. A little bit of new!
I had been talking myself out of contacts for years, holding onto a favorite pair of frames. With an opportunity to go to a large glasses outlet, ALONE for a couple hours, I had my chance to change my own mind.
Walking in I had a set goal in mind. Nothing less then what I was thinking could make me put my faithful vera wang frames aside.
I almost talked myself out of contacts one more time. Thanks to a very good clerk I stayed, went through the introduction to it all and discovered I am very capable when it comes to touching my own eye.
I walked around a bit, to make sure I was fine with the contacts in. As I strolled back to get the washing kit I spotted a pair of REAL sunglasses! They were BIG, pretty shaded glass and actually in style. Could these be my first pair of sunglasses since I was a child?! Casually I handed them to the lady at the desk, squealing inside, then strolled into the contacts office to get my supplies.
With that I had new glasses, contacts and sunglasses!
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment