| (They're just waiting to hold tea and crumpets!) |
My eldest daughter was hoping to find a purse, so we went to 'villa village'. She found her 'new to her' bag... And I found two purses, two tea cups, with those marvelously extra large saucers for snacks, and two sweetly vintage-esk tops.
Been admiring this skirt like style of bag, that purse number one is, for years, but never could talk myself into the price of a lot of leather-esk bags out there so.... This one is soft, easy to open and easy to fish stuff out...when I spotted the price tag, 4$, it was sold.
| (Purse One) |
Purse two caught my eye right away, I would like to say it was my Scottish blood that drew me to it. My Dad would say it was my Scottish blood that put it in the cart when I realized it too was only 4$. I had to laugh when I got it home though. My soft imitation leather summer purse is exactly the same but a light blue color and no plaid! I really like the wide mouth clasping style instead of a zipper for the main pocket of the bag.
| (Purse Two) |
My girl went away with a couple books and a shiny black shoulder purse... successful treasure hunting on a quick night out with my lovely daughter.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment