WE HAVE MOVED

CHECK IT OUT!

Under construction but still posting while we work!

http://www.ladymacblog.com

TTFN

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Going With the Pink Bike and the Trailer

(Photo courtesy of my four year old and her knack for cutting my head of in pictures.)

I was THRILLED about the play date we had booked for this a.m. because it gave me a good reason to set up the bike and trailer and kick off using it this summer. I always wish I had more opportunities then I do each year to get it out! It will not be long before the kids are too big for it! Anyhow, play date was in our old neighborhood. I love this area for biking because of all the pretty cat walks. We had a lovely ride there but on the way back I was in a hurry, the wind was no longer at my back and the trek is up hill back home so I was pretty much warn out when we got back. I love my pink beauty but it sure doesn't help that it has no gears at such a time.


CONTEST
Speaking of my beautiful ride, she needs a pet name! So I am putting it out there and starting a contest on both my blogs. If I get a good name idea, for my bike, from a reader I will send you a little something.

Align CenterHave a lovely JUNE day!

TTFN

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rosey. Because her color reminds me of the wild rose petal. :) I was going to say just "Rose" but somehow I always like names that end with an "ey"... less formal, more affectionate.

Jenna said...

purdy. purdy in pink, purky ride or just plain purdy.

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

To me it looks like a "Sally" and it even has a song :)

E said...

Pink-a-licious! Love the pink ride!

Mac an Rothaich said...

Pinky was a suggestion/entry on the my family site so I am listing it here so no one doubles up on ideas.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Another suggestion/entry on the other site was chicklet.