I have spent the last two days happily cleaning up after the holiday, joyfully wearing my pjs all day, merrily reading a new book and leisurely drinking many many cups of tea while seated on my cozy chaise. I lean toward the introverted side of things, perhaps... definitely more so then my older two kids.
Such a blessing to tidy up the house in the morning and then have it pretty much stay that way for the whole afternoon. Such a wonder to get ahead on the laundry and dishes. I dream that all this will lead to one thing! I will manage to get to my secondary chores this week!
Oh to attack that storage space that has imploded, or to finally take all the donation items in, or to put my sons freshly destroyed bureaus full of clothing back to rights. The list goes on and includes closets and bins waiting to be organized... One may never completely complete it all, the endless jobs of a house wife, but one must try or... or drowned I suppose.
Well that seemed to come to a dramatic point... to finish on a happy note, please remember I am indeed happy about the prospect of venturing to the secondary chores list.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment