HOWEVER this year feels so different since I have been able to get out lots and I may be discovering a really joy in winter sport. Jogging in the winter accomplishes so much more with less distance. Sledding and skating are super fun and I always have company since I can make my kids go with me. I am loving hiking with my dog loving pal and looking forward to finally getting my skis waxed for cross country. I hope to try snowshoeing again and have the boots that can click right into them.
Winter seems less bleak since I don't feel hindered from GETTING OUT THERE. Here's to activity and joy in the snow! I hope my optimism keeps up and outlasts this season. Here's hoping the bone chilling winter wind stays at my back (a tweak on the old Irish blessing).
TTFN
2 comments:
so glad you are enjoying winter this year!! We gotta live through it, so might as well enjoy it.
catching up on a long hiatus from blog reading, I also have enjoyed this winter so much more than usual, and was happy to finish packing my christmas decoration away just a few days ago and start looking forward to SPRING!!! :)
Post a Comment