This morning I woke up before the kids! With a yawn I wrapped my favorite wrap around my shoulders and pulled open the curtains to see a beautifully Christmas-y world blanketed in thick snow! The frost on my window was a piece of art and the quiet I had enjoyed the night before had carried over to the morning. I sat alone and just listened to and breathed in the silence...
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
With my last blog I totally missed the special 100th post and the 200th and so on and so forth, but this time I have been watching the number count up to 100 and I want to celebrate cuz I like celebrations so I shall do a give away as many others have.I noticed blog surfing is down this time of year so your odds of winning might be pretty high. I have a little something Christmas-y in honor of the time of year this 100th post arrived and if you comment on this post I will draw from those names and send it on to the winner.
TTFN
6 comments:
i like prizes. ;) what a great idea to get some comments. i came right over, as soon as i saw your status on f/b.
i hope you have a merry Christmas, becky! it's been wonderful reconnecting with you and rekindling our friendship over the past couple years. i'm so thankful to have you as a neighbor, friend & sister, [in the real world and in the virtual web-world].
much love and hugs.
I like prizes too!
I love your descriptive writing! Reading as you retell of the silence and stillness, and the romance of a white world out your window transports me there with you for a moment, out of my dirty kitchen. Thank you!
Oooh prizes! I'm glad you have been writing about Christmas lately because I just haven't been able to find the words for some reason! Beautiful.
I love the feeling of the quiet snow brings, especially when it is quiet in the house. Have a great Christmas and a great time with family.
Comment:-) Lol! Congrats on the 100th post Becky!!! At this rate, I'll get there in about a zillion years;-)
Love that winter time cozy feeling (especially when you are inside and warm and enjoying the view)!
Post a Comment