WE HAVE MOVED

CHECK IT OUT!

Under construction but still posting while we work!

http://www.ladymacblog.com

TTFN

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Unconditionally I Wove My Little Woman!

Not so long ago, when Baby Boy first arrived I remember having to remind Little Woman that I wanted to give her love'n. When ever she would get upset with life and act out I would say 'Just let me know when you need some love!' and she would reply 'I need some wove Mama.' and then we would hug... well I think it is paying off. She seems to have a simple yet complex understanding of our love...

L.W.--"You wove me when I cry'n, wight Mama?"
MOM--"Yes, when you are happy I love you and when you are sad I love you!"
L.W--"You wove me when I gumpy, wight Mama?"
MOM--"Yes, when you are silly I love you and when you are mad I love you!"
L.W.--" Yup you wove me when I in the tub too!"
MOM--"Ha ha ha, Yes I love you when you are clean and when you are messy!"
L.W.--"When you wove me Mama?"
MOM--"I love my Little Woman always!"
L.W.--"Yup."

Our conversation while she was having her bath today.

TTFN

1 comment:

essie said...

you would like the book "just in case you ever wonder", by max lucado.
they have it at parables. it makes me cry every time i read it to my kids.