I had no ideas but I found a pock-a-dot bead that was one of my favorite colors and everything followed from there. When I found a wooden flower shaped bead I new I was on a roll. I love big and chunky, wood and colorful necklaces. Following my nose I ended up with something without pattern and just my thing... There have been mixed reviews but it is like most pieces I am draw to when purchasing so I am tickled with it.
What a lovely idea for a party! I think this would be great for my daughters and I to get into for girls nights.
3 comments:
I NEED to know who does these parties...Or was it just a friends idea?? It's a good one that's for sure! Cute necklace!
It's funny because I'm also in the process of finally blogging about that night. I love your necklace.
love it.
Post a Comment