WE HAVE MOVED

CHECK IT OUT!

Under construction but still posting while we work!

http://www.ladymacblog.com

TTFN

Monday, June 15, 2009

Heating Up!

Oh is it hot today!
We got out early this morning to draw on the drive way but got chased into the house in no time, thanks to a relentlessly hot sun.As much as I love to wear summer dresses and enjoy warmer weather I am always amazed at how cruel our provinces heat can be!
We have spent the day running a cloth under cold water and wearing them on our necks to keep cool in the house and it isn't even noon!
I have a feeling we will be having salad for supper since by then it will be hot enough in the kitchen to cook eggs on the counter top!
I wish I handled heat better but I start feeling sick pretty quick... I have spent so many summer afternoons hiding in my basement till evening. So many summer nights blowing a fan out one window to suck in mildly cooler wind in the others...
Well I am going to drink a bunch more home-made ice tea and then chew on the ice... yes I am one of those ladies who eats ice... I just can't help it!
TTFN

3 comments:

nanny said...

It was sooo!!! hot yesterday and humid to boot. Hot enough that your Dad was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt. We just got the garden planted and were pressing in the last onions when the Lord gave us some rain. What a relief. I sure hope and pray that your new house will be cooler for you. Love MOM/Nanny

Unknown said...

nice sidewalk art! It's hot alright, but I'm not complaining!!!

Jenna said...

i LOVE the hot hot hot. I know, I'm crazy
Haylie eats ice too, you guys would be good friends.