You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C. S. Lewis
CHECK IT OUT!
Under construction but still posting while we work!
http://www.ladymacblog.com
I just listened to one of your husbands songs and it was sooooooooooo beautiful! He is doing a great job!
I also loved the shifting sand video and song,so uplifting!
that was one of my fav songs in highschool, but even after all these years, it still speaks a message straight to my heart.
hey, so happy that you have a url where I can subscribe to a feed =) then I won't go awol from your meanderings for such long spells. Congrats on the new house!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just listened to one of your husbands songs and it was sooooooooooo beautiful! He is doing a great job!
I also loved the shifting sand video and song,so uplifting!
that was one of my fav songs in highschool, but even after all these years, it still speaks a message straight to my heart.
hey, so happy that you have a url where I can subscribe to a feed =) then I won't go awol from your meanderings for such long spells. Congrats on the new house!!
Post a Comment